Saturday, May 18, 2019
Due to inclement weather, our venue has changed to:
2695 Fordham Street
East Palo Alto, CA
VIP PORTION: 11AM–NOON
Looking For An Afternoon Of Family Fun In The Sun?
WWFC makes fitness fun with sports drills, clinics, demonstrations, and a chance to meet Stanford athletes. Enjoy arts & crafts, face painting, photo trading cards, photo-opps with professional team athletes and mascots, pop-up fitness activities for adults—and more!
We want every child to dream big and believe in themselves.
We connect underserved children with athletes and create experiences that provide kids with hope and direction. This is the opportunity to help children who are in need all year round.
2019 Change maker award recipient
General Manager of the San Francisco 49ers
Joanne Pasternack and Robert Bardin
Stephanie and Peter Oshman
Highlights include …
- Sports Drills & Clinics with Stanford Teams
- Stanford Football
- Stanford Women’s Basketball
- Stanford Men’s Basketball
- Stanford Fencing
- Stanford Men’s Golf
- Stanford Wrestling
- Stanford Men’s Gymnastics
- Stanford Taekwondo
- Stanford Tennis
- Stanford Beach Volleyball
- Stanford Women’s Gymnastics
- And more …
- Professional Team Athletes & Mascots
- Obstacle Course by Party with 630
- Arts & Crafts by Sophie’s Stress-Free Soirees
- BAWSI Fitness Fest
- Face Painting
- vineyard vines Passport Prize Station
- Photo Opportunities & Autographs
- Lunch & Refreshments
Scheduled appearances subject to change.