WWFC focuses on increasing self-esteem in underserved Bay Area children through interaction with inspiring athletic role models and confidence building experiences.
Kids learn to believe in themselves and with encouragement and guidance from college and professional athletes – students are motivated to excel.
Corporate Experiences extends WWFC’s confidence-building work with low-income kids into high school via our new STEM-focused career awareness program.
Empower underserved students to learn STEM careers are accessible.
- Introduce students to companies making a difference
- Connect students with relatable employees in various roles including entry level jobs
- Share background stories which allow students to see themselves in professional roles
CONFIDENCE BUILDING CONTINUUM
Children’s Champions and Holiday Heroes
Bi-Annual Sports Events
Confidence Building Experiences
INSPIRE THE NEXT GENERATION
by leading a virtual Corporate Experience!
Lead a Zoom-style experience to allow employees and students to participate from home:
- Educate underserved students about your company’s work and impact (both past and present)
- Help underserved students learn about access points to a career with your company, including entry level positions that require varying levels of post-secondary training and education
- Help your company create a qualified pipeline of diverse future employees who are interested in careers in STEM.